|Posted photos||Main The celestial corridor on the 60th floor offering a 360 degree panoramic view
Three photos Upper left The helipad tour is held at night and during the day, upper right A refined cafe dining bar, SKY GARDEN 300, on the 58th floor, lower The word "Harukas" means refreshing in old Japanese
|Address||1-1-43 Abeno-suji, Abeno Ward, Osaka City, Osaka|
|Phone||+81-6-6621-0300 (9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.) (Japanese only)|
|Opening hours||9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
* Opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.
* Please check the website for details.
* There may be holidays depending on the facilities. * Please check the website for details.
|Admission fee||● HARUKAS 300 admission fee (Same-day ticket)
Adults (age 18 and over) 1,500 yen
Junior high / high school students (age 12 to17) 1,200 yen
Elementary school students (age 6 to 11) 700 yen
Children under elementary school age (age 4 and over) 500 yen
Age 3 and under Free
● HARUKAS 300 Helipad Tour participation fee
Age 4 and over 500 yen
* Please understand that children of age 3 and under cannot participate for safety reasons.
|Access||Take the Midosuji Line of Osaka Metro from "Shin-Osaka Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen for approx. 23 minutes. Directly connected to "Tennoji Station".|
|* The HARUKAS 300 Helipad Tour journey time is about 30 minutes (tour time is 15 to 20 minutes), first-come, first-served basis on the day. Please check the website for details.
* The spatial performance, HARUKAS 300 Light & Sound Show, is held from 7:15, 7:45, 8:15, 8:45, 9:15 at night on the 58th floor.
* The HARUKAS 300 Helipad Tour and the HARUKAS 300 Light & Sound Show may be canceled without prior notice depending on the weather.
|Photo credit||Kintetsu Real Estate Co., Ltd.|
updated on Mar 30, 2018
[wide area map]