[Okawa River Sakura Cruise]
|Posted photos||Main Okawa River in spring sees various tourist boats go by
Side You can enjoy the diverse scenery on the Okawa River Sakura Cruise only available during spring
|Date||● Okawa River Sakura Cruise
From March 23, 2019 to the last day of Japan Mint’s Cherry Blossom Viewing
● Aqua Metropolis Osaka River Opening 2019, Hachikenya Ohanami Festa
March 23rd and 24th, March 30th to April 7th, April 13th and 14th, 2019
* The Okawa River Sakura Cruise is scheduled to be held every year from end of March to mid April.
|Address||1-1 Temmabashikyo-machi, Chuo Ward, Osaka City, Osaka (Hachiken-ya hama Pier)|
|Phone||Osaka City Cruise Promotion Council
+81-6-6942-0555 (Japanese only)
|Opening hours||10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (departs every 10 to 30 minutes)
* Only from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on March 23rd.
|Holidays||Open everyday during the period (closes in cases of heavy weather)
* Please inquire for details.
|Fee||Adults 1,200 yen
(One child of elementary school age or under can accompany an adult free of charge)
Elementary school students 600 yen
Children under elementary school age Free
|Access||Take the Midosuji Line of Osaka Metro from "Shin-Osaka" Station of JR Tokaido Shinkansen for approx. 6 minutes, alight at "Umeda Station" and walk to "Higashi-Umeda Station" of the Tanimachi Line of Osaka Metro. Take the Tanimachi Line of Osaka Metro for approx. 5 minutes, alight at "Temmabashi Station" and walk approx. 2 minutes.|
|URL||Osaka City Cruise
|* Courses may change or be canceled in cases of heavy weather etc.
* Depending on the weather and natural conditions etc., it may not be possible to see views like the ones in the photos / article. Viewing periods for flowers / autumn leaves and event schedules are subject to change.
updated on Mar 22, 2019
[wide area map]