[Cruise Ship Santa Maria]
|Address||Kaiyukan West Pier, 1-1-10 Kaigandori, Minato Ward, Osaka City, Osaka|
|Hours||Departs the port hourly from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
* Last and first departure may vary depending on the season.
* A twilight cruise operates specially on Saturday, Sunday and holidays from late April to October. (Operates everyday in August.)
* Please check the website for details.
|Holidays||December 31st, mid January to beginning of February, mid February (January 15th to February 2nd, February 20th, 21st, 2019)
* Courses may change or be canceled in cases of heavy weather etc.
|Fare||● Day cruise (Cruise time approx. 45 minutes, no reservation required)
Adults (junior high school students and over) 1,600 yen
Elementary school students 800 yen
● Twilight cruise (Cruise time approx. 60 minutes, reservation required)
Adults (junior high school students and over) 2,100 yen
Elementary school students 1,050 yen
|Access||Take the Midosuji Line of Osaka Metro from "Shin-Osaka Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen for approx. 11 minutes, alight at "Honmachi Station" and take the Chuo Line of Osaka Metro for approx. 10 minutes, alight at "Osakako Station" and walk for approx. 10 minutes.|
|URL||Osaka Suijo Bus
updated on Mar 30, 2018
[wide area map]