[Naniwa Tanken Cruise with a Rakugoka]
1-3-1 Minato-machi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka City, Osaka
|Opening hours||12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. (also at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Sunday and holidays, and 7:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday)
*Boat trips may be canceled due to weather, water level and condition, sluice operation, riverconstruction, events, or the course may be changed, or an alternative open-type boat may cruise due to conditions of the boats etc..
* Please understand that you cannot board the cruise if it is full or being rented out.
|Holidays||July 13th, 24th, 25th, August 4th, December 29th to Janualy 3rd
* The cruise may be canceled depending on the weather, tide gate operations, river construction etc.
|Fare||Adults (junior high school students and over) 3,000 yen
Elementary school students 1,000 yen
* Advance reservation is recommended because all seats may be filled on the day.
* An adult can bring a child under school age free of charge.
* Bento lunch 1,800 yen (Sold by advance reservation only except for the 10:00 a.m. cruise. Please make a reservation by two days in advance.)
|Access||Take the Midosuji Line of Osaka Metro from "Shin-Osaka Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen for approx. 20 minutes and alight at "Namba Station", and walk for approx. 10 minutes.|
updated on Mar 30, 2018
[wide area map]