[Ai-Chikyu Haku Kinen Koen Park (Morikoro Park)]
|Posted photos||Main "Satsuki and Mei's House", just like in the movie (fee required)
Three photos Upper left The Global Center and the pool and skate park, spaces for citizen participation and exchange activities, upper right A vast open lawn of artificial and natural grass, lower The big ferris wheel, approx. 88 m tall (fee required)
|Address||Otsu 1533-1, Ibaragabasama, Nagakute City, Aichi|
|Phone||+81-561-64-1130 (Japanese only)|
|Opening hours||April to October: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
November to March: 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
● Satsuki and Mei's House
Weekdays: 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
* Admission closes at 16:00.
|Holidays||Every Monday (The following weekday if Monday is a holiday), December 29th to January 1st
* The park is open on Mondays during spring, summer, and winter holidays.
|Fee||● Admission fee Free
* Some attractions require fees. * Please check the website for details.
● Entrance fee for Satsuki and Mei’s House
Adults 510 yen
Children age 4 and over but under junior high school age 250 yen
* Reservations specifying day and time are required. Tickets can be purchased at Lawson and MiniStop convenience stores.
* Same-day tickets are sold at the reception for Satsuki and Mei's House. For details, please see "Notice from Satsuki and Mei's House" at the link below.
|Access||Take the Nagoya Municipal Subway Higashiyama Line from "Nagoya Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen, for approx. 28 minutes, and alight at "Fujigaoka Station". Take the Tobu Kyuryo Line (Linimo) for approx. 10 minutes and alight at "Ai Chikyuhaku Kinen Koen Station".|
|URL||Ai-Chikyu Haku Kinen Koen Park (Morikoro Park)
Notice from Satsuki and Mei's House
updated on Sep 30, 2018
[wide area map]