[Kyoto Railway Museum]
|Address||Kankiji-cho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto City, Kyoto|
|Phone||+81-570-080-462 (Inquiry time 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ) (Japanese only)
* The phone number is only for calls within Japan; it cannot receive calls from overseas.
|Opening hours||10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Last admission at 5:00 p.m.)|
|Holidays||Every Wednesday ,year-end and New Years (December 30th to January 1st)
* In addition to the above, the museum is also closed on December 18th, 2018 and January 8th and 15th, 2019.
* Open on National Holidays, May 2nd, during spring holidays (March 25th to April 7th), and summer holidays (July 21st to August 31st).
* Temporarily closed in cases of heavy weather.
* Please check the website for details.
|Admission fee||Adults 1,200 yen, high school students and university students 1,000 yen, elementary school students and junior high school students 500 yen, children (age 3 and over) 200 yen
● SL STEAM ride fare
Adults, high school students and university students 300 yen, children (age 3 and over), elementary school students and junior high school students 100 yen
|Access||Take the City Bus Route No. 103 from "Kyoto Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen for approx. 10 minutes, alight at "Umekoji-koen / Kyoto Tetsudo Hakubutsukan-mae".
Approx. 20 minutes walk from "Kyoto Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen.
updated on Mar 30, 2018
[wide area map]