|Posted photos||Main The main gate was built by Lord Ii Naoyoshi as the Otemon gate of Kakegawa Castle in 1659
Three photos Upper left Ruri no Taki Falls is visited by many who pray for their eye diseases to be cured, upper right The temple is also known for its beautiful autumn foliage, lower The three-storied pagoda was built in 1190 by Lord Minamoto Yoritomo to celebrate his recovery from eye disease
|Address||Muramatsu 1, Fukuroi City, Shizuoka|
|Phone||+81-538-42-3633 (Japanese only)|
|Opening hours||8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Holidays||Open every day|
|Admission fee||Temple grounds are free to enter
Hosyoden Hall special admission fee (Shitenno [The Four Heavenly Kings], The Thirteen Buddhas, Divine Favor Tour, Temple Treasure Visit) 300 yen
|Access||Approx. 20-minute by taxi from "Kakegawa Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen.
Take the JR Tokaido Main Line from "Kakegawa Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen for approx. 8 minutes, alight at "Fukuroi Station", and take a taxi for approx. 15 minutes.
updated on Sep 30, 2018
[wide area map]