[Tenryu Hamanako Railroad]
|Address||114-2 Akura, Futamata-cho, Tenryu Ward, Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka (Tenryu Futamata Station)|
|Phone||+81-53-925-2276 （Japanese only）|
|Opening hours||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
● Wash! Turn! And GO by train! (Onboard tour / Time required: Approx. 60 minutes)
Saturday, Sunday and holidays: from 11:00 a.m. to 0:15 p.m.
* Reservation required (If there are openings the day of, guests will be allowed in on a first-come, first-served basis).
● Turntable & Railway History Museum Guided Tour (time required: approx. 45minutes)
Saturday, Sunday and holidays: from 10:50 a.m. and 1:50 p.m. (twice a day)
Monday to Friday: From 1:50 p.m. (once a day)
* Operates everyday, reservation not required.
* Please check the website for details.
|Fee||● Wash! Turn! And GO by train! (Onboard tour / reservation required)
Adalts, Children (Age 1 and over) 500 yen
* Infants aged 1 and under may enter free of charge.
● Turntable & Railway History Museum Guided Tour (reservation not required)
- When visiting on the Tenhama Line
Adults 200 yen
Children (elementary school students) 100 yen
- When visiting by other means of travel
Adults 300 yen
Children (elementary school students) 150 yen
|Access||Walk for approx. 5 minutes from "Hamamatsu Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen to "Shin-Hamamatsu Station" of Enshu Railway. Take the Enshu Railway for approx. 35 minutes and alight at "Nishi-Kajima Station". Take the Tenryu Hamanako Railroad for approx. 4 minutes and alight at "Tenryu Futamata Station".
Walk for approx. 2 minutes from the north exit of "Kakegawa Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen to "Kakegawa Station" of Tenryu Hamanako Railroad. Take the Tenryu Hamanako Railroad for approx. 50 minutes, alight at "Tenryu Futamata Station".
updated on Mar 30, 2018
[wide area map]