[Atami Sea Fireworks Festival]
|Posted photos||Main Atami Sea Fireworks Festival viewed from Shinsui Park
Side The combination of the fireworks and the statue of Kanichi and Omiya, a famous tourist spot in Atami
|Date||● 2018 Atami Sea Fireworks Festival
Winter: December 9th, 16th
● 2019 Atami Sea Fireworks Festival
Spring: March 31st, April 20th, May 11th, 26th, June 16th, 29th
Summer: July 26th, 30th, August 5th, 8th, 18th, 23rd, 30th
Autumn: September 16th
Winter: December 8th, 15th
|Time||Spring / autumn / winter: 8:20 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
Summer: 8:20 p.m. to 8:50 p.m.
|Location||Atami Bay (from Atami Port 7.5m quay to the sea fishing facility)|
|Phone||Atami City Tourism Association
+81-557-85-2222 (English available)
|Fee||Paid spectator seats (Only available for fireworks held in July, August and September)
Admission fee (advance ticket / same-day ticket) 1,000 yen
* Capacity per event is 1,600 persons (1,300 for advance tickets / 300 for same-day tickets)
* Please check the website for details.
|Access||Approx. 15-minute walk to Sun Beach from "Atami Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen.|
|* No postponement for rain.
* The viewing area extends from the Sun Beach bathing area to the area around Atami Port (the stretch of coastline).
* Depending on the weather and natural conditions etc., it may not be possible to see views like the ones in the photos / article above.
* The number of fireworks let off is approx. 5,000 in July and August, and approx. 3,000 in other months.
* The Atami Sea Fireworks Festival is scheduled to be held every year in spring, summer, autumn and winter.
updated on Jan 18, 2019
[wide area map]